Why do you need Managed Security? What are Typical Business IT Security Challenges?
- Does my network security protect my IT environment and sensitive data and meet the regulatory compliance standards?
- How do I protect all my locations and end-users from malicious intruders and malware?
- How do I keep my cloud based servers and IT assets protected?
- How do I ensure that content filtering and URL blocking policies are deployed on a uniform basis across multiple locations?
- How can I lower or eliminate the CAPEX (capital expenditure) and lower the OPEX (operational expenditure) of my security deployments?
- How can I ensure my remote and mobile employees are connecting securely to my private network?
- How do I get my limited IT staff to refocus on strategic revenue generating initiatives?
With Managed Security Operations, these “pain points” (a level of difficulty sufficient to motivate someone to seek a solution or an alternative) are managed by a third party. Most providers offer:
- Managed Security lower upfront capital resources, allow you to simplify IT management and rapidly scale up and down.
- Managed Security will shift the burden of security management to a third party.
- A Managed Security Contract with an outsourced security solution with 24/7 monitoring, protection and support.
- Reduce the amount of internal human resources needed to manage network security and administration.
- Minimize risk and protect your business’s mission-critical information.
- Lower operational costs and upfront capital expense associated with managing, monitoring and securing your infrastructure.
- Comply with government and industry regulations though proactive security monitoring, documented security policies and procedures.
- Shift the burden of security management.
- Obtain on-demand reporting for easy access and visibility to critical business assets.