ESI is Ready to Shoulder the Load for your Business!
The ESI-50 Communications Server is a powerful tool around which you can build your organization’s entire telecommunications strategy — and you don’t have to know it all in advance.
That’s because this unit can be a traditional digital business phone system, a fully standards-based IP telephony system, or any mix of the two. The choice is entirely yours, and the mix can easily change when your needs do.
The ESI-50 Communications Server combines multiple first-rate, feature-rich systems into one tightly integrated unit:
- Business phone system
- Voice mail
- Automated attendant with six levels and 100 branches
- Enhanced Caller ID
- Automatic call distribution (ACD)
- Intelligent Call Forwarding™3
- Optional Windows®-based VIP family of communication management tools
- Optional Presence Management
- Optional Media Management
- Optional Bluetooth® Voice Integration
- Network-based VoIP telephony
Properly configured by your Certified Reseller, the ESI-50 can handle your heaviest communications needs. In addition to the features mentioned above, the ESI-50 includes:
- Digital stations, IP stations 1 (including SIP), or any combination thereof
- T1/PRI support 4
- Massive voice message storage
- Sophisticated voice mail features
Powerful — but friendly
Despite its long list of features, the ESI-50 Communications Server — thanks to famous ease-of-use — is a phone system you’ll find friendly. It says, “Good morning.” It teaches you how to use and program it. It reminds you to change your personal greeting after a trip. And it stands by, ready to assist you whenever you need help. There are several different models of desktop phones. Each is a compact, attractive addition to any desk, designed to simplify your telecommunications. Here are just two examples:
- The display is large and easy to read; that’s even truer for the back-lit display you’ll find on most models.
- The dedicated function keys (so you don’t have to memorize codes) give you more ease of use, even with the ESI-50’s enhanced capabilities.
On the go?
If you’re frequently on the move throughout your workplace, an ESI Cordless Handset II is the easiest way to stay in touch with other system extensions, not to mention your voice mail. The exclusive Quick Switch feature makes it easy to go from desktop extension to the Cordless Handset II at a moment’s notice; just press a key. Or, if you’re “tied” to your cell phone, ESI Cellular Management — part of ESI Bluetooth Voice Integration — simplifies your communications through the power of fixed/mobile convergence.
Easy to choose; easy to use
The ESI-50 is an easy choice over other business communications systems in its capacity class. Its ease of use and feature-richness reduce staff frustrations, increase productivity, and enhance your corporate image. And the ESI-50’s unique integration provides call-processing efficiency and cost savings that previously were impossible.
Note: The entry-level ESI-50L has some of the features listed above and, if your business requires more, may be upgraded to an ESI-50. In general, the ESI-50L doesn’t support features that depend on ACD, IP, or high-bandwidth lines.
- Some IP-related features require optional equipment. Current ESI desktop IP phones and ESI Cordless Handset II (as well as IP models of legacy ESI Cordless Handsets) not for use with ESI systems introduced prior to 2007. ESI-50L must be upgraded to an ESI-50 to provide any IP support.
- Requires Caller ID service from your telephone service provider.
- Requires use of ISDN Primary Rate Interface (PRI) line (not supported by ESI-50L
About the Company
ESI develops business communications products targeted to businesses of various sizes, and markets those products through a diverse reseller organization that includes a broad cross-section of telephone interconnect companies and independent telephone companies throughout North America
Caleidoscope has been a reseller partner since 2009.