Sales & Support
REGISTER FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
Please actively communicate service contacts reach numbers to members of your team and post updates in your records when you make changes to your accounts.
Repair Service Contact Telephone Numbers for our Carrier Partners:
- 8×8 Repair: 888-898-8733
- ACC Business Repair: 800-456-6000 (8 a.m. – 8 p.m. EST – Monday – Friday)
- Access Point 800-957-6468
- BCN 888-866-7266 – Press 1
- Birch Communications (formerly Ernest Communications) 800-456-8353
- Centurylink (formerly Level 3) Repair 877 453-8353
- Comcast Business Repair 1-800-391-3000
- Consolidated Communications (formerly FairPoint) Customer Service Repair: 888-984-1515
- First Light (formerly Oxford Networks) 1-866-948-2999
- GWI (Biddeford Internet) 866-494-2020 then option 2 and then option 2 again
- New Horizon Tech Support 855-600-4642 or email@example.com
- OTT NOC Tech Support Network Operation Center – 24 /7 Repair & Technical Support 1-877
- 643-6246 and press 2
- Spectrum Business (formerly Charter Business) – 800-314-7195
- Spectrum Business (formerly Time Warner) Support Center @877-892-4662
- TouchTone Long Distance 800-266-4006
- TPX Communications (formerly DSCI) Customer Care Repair Line: 877-344-7441
- Verizon Customer Care 1-800-234-3799
- Windstream Customer Repair: 855-352-2731
- Windstream Business Tech Support 877-548-7447
Service Contacts are very important telephone numbers. Should you experience a service outage, a list of your service provider service contacts are critical to helping you resolve your issues quickly. Your team should have access to the names and associated contact numbers for all voice, data, Internet and equipment services your company uses. Those numbers should be recorded, shared and updated regularly. You should record and share account numbers as well as service center contacts and share them with your team in an easy to access file or memorandum.
Should you or anyone on your team experience a service interruption, quickly contact the appropriate carrier service contact and open a trouble ticket.
So, we list below the contact numbers for carriers we represent. We ask that you report the problem quickly and supply every detail to the support contact. Until your trouble ticket is resolved to your full satisfaction, stay in contact with the carrier; record the trouble ticket number and request timely callbacks. Do not close the ticket until your service is completely restored to your satisfaction!!